Terra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For the members of Terra to communicate without interference.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» What other games could the community join?
What other games could the community join? EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 8:08 pm by Godsend61

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

What other games could the community join?

Go down 
+5
DrugDealer
Lucan07
Wylie28
Leonita
Warrior
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Warrior
Admin
Warrior

What other games could the community join? Empty
PostSubject: What other games could the community join?   What other games could the community join? EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 10:32 am

SWCOMBINE.COM

Still work in progress however i will attempt to create a Terra community within this game as well and may bring players to TIB once this gets working. Its a really indepth space game stiff learning curve not a mobile game doesnt consume alot of time they have about 4,000 people playing it. It will take 75 million to make Terra and the game is still under devolopment. When battles are programed in i feel this game will truly be epic.

My IGN there is Egon Warfield

Remember as our community expands we will grab many more members for any game Terra is apart of!
Back to top Go down
Leonita

PostSubject: Re: What other games could the community join?   What other games could the community join? EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 10:10 pm

interesting - i can't even get my name approved in swcombine.com - would be nice if it said - handle accepted, please wait for conformation email.
Back to top Go down
Wylie28

Wylie28

PostSubject: Re: What other games could the community join?   What other games could the community join? EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 7:51 pm

i had recently started playing a game called realm of the mad god, there are guilds, i was thinking of making one i could call it terra
Back to top Go down
http://bluecreationgames.com
Warrior
Admin
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: What other games could the community join?   What other games could the community join? EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 5:28 pm

hey leonita got your dm msg yeah im working on collecting enough to start Terra in SW right now its seems like its a production game untill combat is implemented so its all about gaining assets right now!!! If you want to join this corp im riding for cash let me know! 2,500,000 a month i think is the pay
Back to top Go down
Warrior
Admin
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: What other games could the community join?   What other games could the community join? EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 5:30 pm

The point is to expand terra guys so if you play a game and create a clan or group called Terra let me know we will be building a hub to help you connect with the community in any game that you play! You dont need permission just expand the community link your forum or website to our hub page and we will become a force to be reckoned with accrossed all platforms
Back to top Go down
Lucan07

Lucan07

PostSubject: ACIII   What other games could the community join? EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 2:55 am

When Assassin's Creed III comes out I'll make a clan called Terra, it's gone' be wicked
Back to top Go down
DrugDealer

DrugDealer

PostSubject: I cant in my games   What other games could the community join? EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 4:55 pm

I play on steam ,games like Tf2 and L4d one and two , but i already got a clan on there that i started so i cant change name of it but if any of u play any of them games i listed look for tagl3ss, my name is abusing the ribcage because thats what happens when i run up behind u with a sawed off shotgun lol
Back to top Go down
LonGonzo

PostSubject: any game   What other games could the community join? EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 1:28 am

Any game that lets you posse up
Back to top Go down
LovenRockets

PostSubject: Re: What other games could the community join?   What other games could the community join? EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 6:42 pm

WoW....I have an account that I haven't logged on in a long time for swcombine...use to be very involved with that game.
Back to top Go down
DarkForce

PostSubject: Re: What other games could the community join?   What other games could the community join? EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 8:30 pm

I play on PS Vita and Xbox 360 a lot... I recently created a club on Forza Motorsport 4, a car racing game on Xbox 360 called Terra
Back to top Go down
Warrior
Admin
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: What other games could the community join?   What other games could the community join? EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 7:49 pm

Nice going DF if i was a racing game guy i would join that lol
Back to top Go down
Godsend61

PostSubject: Re: What other games could the community join?   What other games could the community join? EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 8:08 pm

When Final Fantasy 14 comes out on ps3 i plan on makeing a guild. so any one on ps3 Hit me up GamerTag is Godsend61
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What other games could the community join?   What other games could the community join? Empty

Back to top Go down

What other games could the community join?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Terra :: Gaming Community-
Jump to: